[rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list] Kiev 45° finder

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 09:42:57 -0700

You are saying then that if I find a 45 degree hasselblad prism and a dead rollei prism I can some how adapt the hassy prism to the rollei mount?

Dennis
did you try the normal routes for a + diopter for the Rollei prism? I wrote to Harry, Martin, Krikor and Todd Belcher and came up with a couple.
On May 31, 2008, at 09:23, slobodan dimitrov wrote:

I paid less than $40 for a good used prism. I did have to gut a TLR viewing hood to get it to fit. Using a used Hassy finder, which one can get anytime, anywhere, over the $900-$1200 GX 45° finder, which can't be found, is a small victory in my book.
s.d.

On May 31, 2008, at 8:49 AM, Dennis Purdy wrote:

I would love to have a 45 degree prism but even the Kiev is pretty expensive and where would you hope to find a +1 diopter to fit? Guess I will make do with the old 90 degree Rollei prism and just bend my knees a little.
Dennis
On May 31, 2008, at 08:42, Carlos Manuel Freaza wrote:

I forgot to add I almost bought one, but considering it increases the camera wieght significantly (about 500g), I did not buy it.-

Carlos

De: slobodan dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Asunto: [rollei_list] Kiev 45° finder
Para: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fecha: sábado, 31 de mayo de 2008, 12:17 pm
Any one see an example, in vivo, of this;

http://tinyurl.com/5znw3j

It looks like the mount is aftermarket.

Slobodan Dimitrov

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into
www.freelists.org

with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by
logging
into www.freelists.org

Correo Yahoo!
Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam
¡gratis!