[rollei_list] Re: rollei_list Ken Ruth's Medalist Conversions

  • From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 08:55:57 -0800

It looks to me like there's still plenty of metal left around the milled out film chambers on my Medalist II after Ken's work--the Medalists were VERY heavily made.

I think Essex in NJ ) also does the 120 conversions, but I was only able to find feedback about Ken's work.

Bob Marvin

On Friday, March 31, 2006, at 11:03  PM, Richard Knoppow wrote:

AFAIK, Ken Ruth is about the only tech who undertakes the
modification of the Medalist. My understanding is that there
is not much margin for error in machining the body to accept
the larger spools.

---

--- Rollei List