[rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list] Interesting Rollei info in Prochnow's Voigländer Reports

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 12:05:25 -0300 (ART)

Hi Emmanuel:
             I think you can find similar info in the
Rollei Report I, the issues about the patents between
Voigtländer and F&H are well explained, also the trial
between F&H and Voigtländer and the way Heidecke
handled the F&H stereo designs to circumvent his own
designs patented for Voigtländer, and there is a
complete explanation about the way the 1928 Rolleiflex
TLR prototypes were developed, the relationship with
the stereo cameras and the patents used for this TLR
and why Voigtländer couldn't develop a professional
compact TLR like the F&H model.-

All the best
Carlos

Correo Yahoo!