[rollei_list] Re: rollei_list Digest V8 #168

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 09:32:45 +0200

Hi Uwe,

Welcome to the list.  It's a good place for Rollei enthusiast and I have
enjoyed it for almost 15 years.

Good to know there is someone to service the SL66 in Germany and I would not
have to send it all the way to H.F. in California, customs issues and all.  Do
you have the address/phone number of your friend in Frankfurt?

I sold my SL66 and 80mm Planar to afford the move to Bonn but kept a bunch of
accessories and am definitely going to replace it with another one sooner or
later.  50mm Distagon and SL66 seems to be a much more affordable way to get a
wideangle than the Rolleiwide options, not to mention all  the instant macro
options you get with the SL66.

Jan
Alfter near Bonn