[rollei_list] Re: rollei_list Digest V7 #82

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 00:02:58 +0200

Hi Sanders,

wonderful shots both, like we know to expect of you. Melanie looks great, as does little Charlie.

How are you all getting on in Florida?

Best regards,
Thor

On 2. mai. 2011, at 07.17, McNew, Charles Sanders wrote:

With all this talk about Rolleiflexes and mountains, here are a couple of photos I took with my 2.8E up in the mountains of North Carolina, on Easter Sunday:

www.flickr.com/photos/sandersnyc/5662803301

www.flickr.com/photos/sandersnyc/5667585185

It was grueling, to be sure, but the 2.8E did its part without fail. :-)

Sanders McNew

Sent from my iPhone

Sunday and mountains

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by U.S.
Treasury Regulations, Proskauer Rose LLP informs you that
any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication
(including any attachments) was not intended or written to
be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i)
avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii)
promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any
transaction or matter addressed herein.

This message and its attachments are sent from a law firm
and may contain information that is confidential and
protected by privilege from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are prohibited from printing,
copying, forwarding or saving them. Please delete the
message and attachments without printing, copying,
forwarding or saving them, and notify the sender
immediately.