[rollei_list] Re: rollei_list Digest V6 #21

  • From: bicycle551@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei list <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:57:16 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Jerry,

Yes, you're correct.  I have the three Rolleinar sets for Bay II.

Best

Steve

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 11:24:57 -0800
From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Mutar I

Steve,

What? Three Mutars for one Rollei?  I know that F&H made a .7X Mutar
(wide) and a 1.5X Mutar (tele).

I would guess that you are thinking of  Rolleinar sets for close-ups; of
which three diopters were made.

Jerry Lehrer