[rollei_list] Re: rollei_list Digest V5 #27

  • From: Håkon T Sønderland <hts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 10:32:05 +0100

gram rupert wrote:
Thanks to all for the advice, which I shall read through carefully. I think another problem is the use of the holders. I have four with the 4990, but I don't see any one particularly dedicated to MF format.

With regards to holders I recommend the ones from betterscanning.com

It will cut down on your headaches and improve you workflow.
In addition they are adjustable so you will be able to improve the focus of the scans.

Best regards,
Håkon