[rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list]

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 18:34:09 -0500

> All in all Mark this is too much of a nonsense conversation to pursue
> online. We can take it off line, I certainly will not be discussing anymore
> of this nonsense.
>
> Thanks,
> Marvin.

Marvin put us all to shame and show us some pictures taken with your
camera. Make photography something other than a rhetorical exercise.
Seldom when I take a picture do words come out.

Sombody can say any odd thing which I may not be able to relate with at all
but pictures to back them up and I've not got much to say. What they are
doing is working for them. And if they are strong photos working for me as
well.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner