[rollei_list] Re: rollei focus adjustment questions

  • From: chatanooga@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 10:39:03 +0100

Richard
Fascinating insight. Sounds like a fairly non-trivial procedure!  So it
looks then that there is only adjustment (at inf) and if this is exactly
done all should be well across the whole focus range? What I find curious
though is that one would think  the error is most obvious at the
closest  distance
- ie this would be a natural place to do the calibration?. In my camera's
case  I have no focus issues at infinity - in fact there is no sharpness
difference in negs taken at exactly infinity and those taken with the focus
pulled back a small bit.