[rollei_list] Re: rollei focus adjustment questions

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 22:32:56 -0400

Jerry, I have never used this attachment. Is the positioning precise
and is it very accurate? How is film flatness compared to 120? Does
the lens cover the additional image area well?

Eric Goldstein

On 6/5/06, Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eric und Richard,

I use the ground glass "slide" and my Rollei plate back to check
focus.  I have made a special insert for the ground glass using a
clear spot and scribed cross hairs.  I use a 20x magnifier to check
the aerial image.

Jerry