[rollei_list] Re: rollei Central Park "Gates" Photographs

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:37:31 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Some nice shots Bob, though I agree with some of the other comments that you
need some distance to get a sense of scale with this massive work, but I'm just
curious... If the over-all effect was quite beautiful, and if those viewing it
were really happy, and it brought much positive attention and many millions of
dollars in much-needed revenues to the city, what about the project is
over-rated?

Eric Goldstein