[rollei_list] Re: rollei 2.8fx/gx battery life

  • From: Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 18:47:15 -0500

At 06:25 PM 1/7/06 +0000, chatanooga@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Wonder if anyone has some feedback on this? I have an fx only since
>november and already have had to change the battery. I've only shot c. 15
>rolls and have been careful to turn it off between shots,etc. Mind you not
>sure of the provenance of the battery... I saw the shop fit it but can't
>recall if it was a fresh one.  rgds to all

The battery in my 2.8GX lasts for dozens of rolls or more, generally a
matter of more than a year.  It uses the same battery as my Hasselblad
2000FCM, so I always have a couple of spares floating about.  I buy fresh
batteries from Radio Shack for $8 or so.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!

NEW FAX NUMBER:  +540-343-8505