[rollei_list] Re: repair.

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:35:55 -0700

Frank,

I am aware of Tom's previous M2 Rapidwinders. He has stated that
in the future he may make some more. However the future is not
helping my eye, besides that, his price will be too expensive for me
compared to the price of a Leica Winder, which I have for my M4-P

Thank you for the reference to Tom.

Cheers,
Jerry