[rollei_list] Re: question on operating and on screen for Rollei GX and H...

  • From: "Weldon T. Byrns III" <wtbyrns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 21:39:17 -0400

Hello

My name is Weldon and I am new to this list.  I have a Rollei T1 with light
meter and I posted a question regarding the meter on Photo.net and someone
referred me to this group.  I signed up the other day however I can't figure
out how to post a thread.  Can you help?  I love my Rollei but the meter is
starting to fade.  I am looking for someone with experience with the T1.

Weldon