[rollei_list] Re: open source noise eduction

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 08:58:33 -0500

We would never do that ;-)

Would appreciate if you'd keep us updated as to your experiences...

Eric Goldstein

--

On 3/7/07, chatanooga@xxxxxxxxx <chatanooga@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for this Eric - I'll give it a try in due course. If its as good as
noise ninja (which it claims to be) I'll be impressed - I used the trial
version of noise-ninja a while back on some black and whites (from the
rollei of course...) and at least on screen at 100% there was a noticeable
cleaning up of grainy areas with really no loss in sharpness. Still,we dont
want to make a print look too clean - it might get confused with digital
:-)

On 3/6/07, Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have no affiliation or experience with this open-source product...
> merely passing this link on to those who might be interested.
>
> http://www.greyc.ensicaen.fr/~dtschump/greycstoration/
>

> Eric Goldstein

> - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'subscribe'