[rollei_list] Re: old phone numbers

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 07:31:58 -0800

Nope, IT&T was not in the mix there. They were elsewhere. They originated
from the Puerto Rican Tel Company. Later owned STC in the UK, BTN in Belgium
and others. They invented the crossbar switch and Pulse-Code-Modulation.
Eventually they sold the telecom stuff to Alcatel, now Alcatel-Lucent.

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Peter K.

Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬