[rollei_list] Re: [off-topic] "digital" lenses an incident light rays

  • From: Håkon T Sønderland <hts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 00:28:30 +0200

Mark Rabiner wrote:
So they came out with MICRO 4//3s specs and were able to come out with
cameras worthy of the size of the format.
The new Olympus pen is one.
Which is totally blown away with the new Leica X1 with twice the format at
23.6 x 15.8 mm CMOS sensor APS-C and a smaller camera.
But for twice the bucks.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0909/09090908leicax1.asp
As very satisfied Olympus E-P1 photographer I can only smile :)

I'm quite sure the Leica X-1 is very nice. At twice the price and no interchangeable lens it should be.

My Nikon D700 is also very nice. But quite another thing don't you think?
The E-P1 is my "carry everywhere" camera, the Nikon D700 is for other, perhaps more serious stuff.

I sure think the E-P1 is an incredibly fun camera to use!

Håkon