[rollei_list] Re: [off-Rollei-topic] Bessamatic lenses, Skopagon and Skoparex

  • From: Bigler Emmanuel <Emmanuel.Bigler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 09:30:09 +0200

Le 04/04/2012 05:45, Chris Burck a écrit :

Emmanuel,

i would enjoy seeing some samples of pics taken with the skopagon.

-chris

OUOUPs ! Sorry ! My memory failed, my 35 mm is not a Skopagon, it is a
f/3.4 Skoparex. The Skopagon, according to our beloved "Wiki
general-purpose encyclopaediae",

http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Bessamatic

was a f/2 40 mm, less frequent to find that the 35 mm Skoparex. If you
are interested in sample pics from the 35 mm Skoparex, I'll of course
either try to dig in my kodachrome archives or take new images (which
would be best, and prove that the camera & lens actually work)

--

Emmanuel