[rollei_list] odd SL66 shutter problem

  • From: Craig Roberts <crgrbrts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 10:32:44 -0400

I know that SL66 shutter problems are often reported and that many are traced to "out-of-sync" backs and bodies.

I've got a different sort of glitch, however. My shutter release isn't engaging. Although the camera had been working for years just fine, the shutter release has somehow become disconnected with the rest of the mechanism. I can operate the shutter if I remove the back plate and trip it internally but, that, obviously, is not a solution :-) .

Has anybody else had this problem? If so, what was the cause and is Jurgen Kuschnik the cure?

Thanks,

Craig Roberts
Washington, DC