[rollei_list] Re: [no longer OT !] 2008 F&H Photokina Images

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 12:37:52 -0700 (PDT)

Yes Emmanuel, I realized the page does not show Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax,
Panasonic, digital Mamiya, digital Hasselblad, Kodak, etc., but the page shows
analogue products in production and it means those products for analogue
photography are alive and you can imagine some future for them as niche.
Asia has been the main external market for Rollei products from the '80s, a
Rollei Singapore heritage.

Carlos