[rollei_list] Re: missing film-guiding-frame for my 6008AF - found one!

  • From: Uwe Wolfgang Steinke <paintingwithlenses@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 22:07:06 +0200

Yes, yes, yes! It was great fun outside hoping to have better results!
Well, I didn't really care which films I had preloaded - so I filled two
T-max B&W ISO 100 with scenes of an old bridge in our town - the new
battery had no problem at all with the two films plus autofocussing (no big
deal with infinity - ok so I forced it to focus, just to see, if the
cameras correct focus is real sharp.
On Monday I'll bring them to my favorite photo laboratory to get them
developed as fast as possible.

It was so crazy this morning - the frame just snapped in and
fitted perfectly...

I'll give you details on how the testprints look like.

Uwe