[rollei_list] Re: ... it was cheap scanner...OT Windows 10

  • From: Cmfreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 18:03:18 -0300

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2873214/windows/windows-10-will-be-a-free-upgrade-for-windows-7-and-8-users.html

Carlos

-----Mensaje original-----
De: "rocketmanpm ." <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
Enviado el: ‎01/‎08/‎2015 17:17
Para: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Asunto: [rollei_list] Re: ... it was cheap scanner...OT Windows 10

Gentlemen, nothing is free.... Downloading 'soft 10 is free for the first
year. There will be user fees after that. Microsoft is officially in the
razor blade business.

On 1 August 2015 at 12:52, CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sam:

I can hardly operate a PC, but the main advantage for the 7 and 8.1
versions users is to upgrade to the 10 version for free. It was commented the
10 is the best Windows version from XP, it takes the best of 7 and 8.1
according those comments, I'll see...XP was the best so far IMO.The hardware
needs to be according the OS requirements for a good performance,of course.

Carlos, Richard, Don, you gentlemen appear to very PC/OS savvy. I am running
Vista on an 8 year CompaQ laptop, INTEL Celeron CPU. Any advantage in migrating
to Win 10?

Thanks,

Sam Anson/NJ