[rollei_list] installing rollers in Graflex 120 backs

  • From: "Jerry Laderberg" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei list" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "IDCC" <IDCC@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:47:31 -0400

At a  PHSNE show ( Boston area, a year ago), a fellow had a display table on
which he was demonstrating that it was very easy to buy the proper roller stock
, cut it to size and install it in the earlier backs.  I got called back to my
table & when I returned he was gone.  Six months later, I couldn't find him at
the subsequent show and still haven't found out his name, etc.

Now this is an important issue since all Graflex/Graphic users appear to aqree
that the rollers really add to film flatness in these otherwise satisfactory
backs.

Anyone know about this procedure?  Thanks in advance.