[rollei_list] Re: formats [O.T. Dup messages]

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:16:20 EDT

So far this is the only post I've received from you.
No duplicate...
Lance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a message dated 9/25/2008 4:34:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dwilli10@xxxxxxx writes:

At 03:05 PM 9/25/2008, you wrote:

I occasionally get duplicate messages from Marc as well.
Figured  it was some AOL anomaly but apparently such is not the case.
Health,  peace out
Lance

I think I can do that on purpose by just  having a group name that includes
the same address more than once, such as  this message.  Should find two
messages with precisely the same time and  date stamp.

DAW