[rollei_list] Re: <for sale> 11/20/09 (including pictures)

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 22:17:31 +0100

Carlos,

I specifically avoided mentioning Rollei because being on this list I took it for granted that everyone included that.

Actually, I should have avoided Hasselbad and simply stuck to 35mm brands.

Which leads me up to Marks point and my reply...

Thor

On 21. nov.. 2009, at 21.40, CarlosMFreaza wrote:

2009/11/21 Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>:
Hi Jim and Elias (and others),
"> ...Plenty of the photo's that have made a huge
impression on the world have been made on Contax, for example ;->. No, seriously, Canon, Nikon, Hasselblad, Pentax, Mamiya, Minolta, there are a
range of professional cameras that *in the right hands* will produce
excellent images.... "

Thor:
        You forgot to mention the Rollei TLR cameras, Rollei SL 66,
Rollei 6000 cameras including SLX, Rollei SL 2000, 3001, 3003 35mm
systems, Rollei X-Act etc. they were and they are professional tools
that produced a lot of impressive high quality images around the
world.-
Carlos

PS: Rollei 35 could be considered as a pro tool for some specific
areas like mountain climbing.