[rollei_list] Re: filters for 2.8C

  • From: bigler@xxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:21:58 +0100 (CET)

> Hi all, Can anyone recommend the right set of filters for black &
> white film to fit my 2.8C TLR? What to look out for, what to buy,
> where from? There's almost too much information on the web, and
> camera stores these days... Thanks, Elias

Hello !

The 2.8C has a bayonet III type.

So as used items look for yellow, yellow-green, orange or red filtaer in Rollei
bayonet III.

In German : gelb, gelb-grün, orange, rot

In German, rot-hell has nothing to do with teh devil, hell means : light ;-)

As new items, Heliopan, and B+W in Germany plus other companies carry
a full line of filters in Rollei bayonets, I, II, III and even IV.

Another solution is to uses an adaptor from bayonet III to a threaded filter.
heliopan has  bayonet III to 40.5mm and a B-III to 49 adaptors.
SRB film service in the UK has a B-II to 46 adaptor.

--
Emmanuel BIGLER
<bigler@xxxxxxxx>