[rollei_list] film availabilities

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:44:03 -0500

How many of you have made use of Freestyle?  (I think it's
Freestylesalesco.biz)
Like Jessops in UK (maybe even affiliated) a big supplier of medium and
large format, and their ARISTA line is Ilford.  They have been offering
an "Arista.Edu" line actually made in Hungary, and just switched to
Arista Ultra.Edu, which seems to be the same as FOMA film from the Czech
republic.  I've bought Croatian EFKE 120 from them before too.  All
cheap, all pretty good stuff.
Rolleis have to be fed.....

Also, who is a cheap and reliable color developer for 120 size?
Everybody here just says "no"...

P.J. Nebergall