[rollei_list] Re: e: 2.8C Xenotar & Kodak Ektar 100 -> Agfachrome colors...

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 17:45:43 -0300

2011/10/3 Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>:
> I agree the colors are pretty awful.  Could also be made worse by your
> scanner or the processing lab...

Ok Jan, you are within the group that don't like the film, or at least
that don't like the results I obtained with the film, I respect these
opinions BTW; in the other hand, some excellent photographers at
Flickr liked those colors in my images, they really look close to the
way real colors look in this subtropical area with the sunlight after
a recent rain during spring and summer, I feel I finally found a film
to reflect those colors.

Agfachrome RSX II ISO 50 slide film was one of my preferred color
films, this one was several months in the selected Flickr Explorer
pages and it was taken with the Agfachrome:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/361160087/