[rollei_list] e: 2.8C Xenotar & Kodak Ektar 100 -> Agfachrome colors...

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 09:23:03 -0400

I agree the colors are pretty awful.  Could also be made worse by your scanner
or the processing lab.

I have been missing the fine pastels of Agfachrome 50S for a long time.  Agfa
also used to publish a fine little journal, the "Agfa Photoblätter" which I
subscribed to for years. It excelled in beautiful pastels, ideal for the mostly
overcast landscape scenery typical in Germany.

Jan