[rollei_list] Re: "different types of black boxes"

  • From: David Seifert <dseifert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 07:59:27 -0700

 From all I have heard and read the post war Contax IIa and IIIa bodies
are probably the most finely assembled cameras ever built up to that
date.  Fit and finish are absolutely first class.  The only criticism I
have ever heard is that the chrome plating is "soft".  Absolutely every
detail is exquisite, down to the knurling on the film advance and rewind
knobs.  Things of great beauty!

David