[rollei_list] Re: color in the darkroom?
- From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 07:33:32 -0500
On Dec 22, 2005, at 6:51 AM, Nick Roberts wrote:
That information is simply wrong, at least according
to the Ilford website
which states "ILFORD is pleased to confirm the ongoing
manufacture of our ILFOCHROME CLASSIC media and
All current ILFOCHROME CLASSIC products will continue
to be produced."
I just checked and it looks like both B & H and Adorama have full
availability of the material, but only B & H list the chemicals.
- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Online, searchable archives are available at
Other related posts: