[rollei_list] Re: color in the darkroom?

  • From: Nick Roberts <nickbroberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:51:52 +0000 (GMT)

That information is simply wrong, at least according
to the Ilford website
http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/prod_html/ilfoclassic/Iclassic.html
which states "ILFORD is pleased to confirm the ongoing
manufacture of our ILFOCHROME CLASSIC media and
chemistry.
All current ILFOCHROME CLASSIC products will continue
to be produced."

Nick

--- Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> While I agree that Cibachrome > Ilfochrome was an
> outstanding way to print slides on paper, according
> my
> info it was discontinued some years ago
> unfortunately.-
>
> All the best
> Carlos

Yahoo! Exclusive Xmas Game, help Santa with his celebrity party -
http://santas-christmas-party.yahoo.net/