[rollei_list] Re: cheap scanner...

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 10:55:35 -0700

I for one am not savvy enough to answer this plus I don't have much experience with Vista. My general feeling is that if a computer is stable and does what you want leave it alone. This is a new machine so I didn't have much hesitation in loading the newest and latest. My other machine is still running XP and can't be updated. I think I will eventually put Linux on it.

On 8/1/2015 10:47 AM, sacsu@xxxxxxx (Redacted sender sacsu@xxxxxxx for DMARC) wrote:

Carlos, Richard, Don, you gentlemen appear to very PC/OS savvy. I am running Vista on an 8 year CompaQ laptop, INTEL Celeron CPU. Any advantage in migrating to Win 10?
Thanks,
Sam Anson/NJ