[rollei_list] Re: cheap scanner...

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 09:01:41 -0700

I am also running Windows 10 64 bit version in a small Acer laptop. So far it works fine but I have mostly new programs this machine except for Photoshop 7. I did the same as you Carlos; I reserved an upgrade and downloaded it almost as soon as it was available. Also installed fairly quickly and fairly painlessly.

On 8/1/2015 4:01 AM, CarlosMFreaza wrote:

"...Windows 10 is apparently late on general release so I will
just wait."

DAW

Don:

I'm using Windows 10 from July, 29th, it's a 7 and 8.1 versions mix and looks good. I did not wait for the notification about the availability, I looked for it from the little application Windows Upgrade installed on my 7 version and it was available. It took about 90 minutes to install the new version; the installer kept all my files and software, even the desk configuration and they are working fine, including VueScan and the original Epson software for the v700.

WB6KBL