[rollei_list] Re: cheap scanner...

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 08:01:29 -0300

"...Windows 10 is apparently late on general release so I will just wait."

DAW

Don:

I'm using Windows 10 from July, 29th, it's a 7 and 8.1
versions mix and looks good. I did not wait for the notification about the
availability, I looked for it from the little application Windows Upgrade
installed on my 7 version and it was available. It took about 90 minutes to
install the new version; the installer kept all my files and software,
even the desk configuration and they are working fine, including VueScan
and the original Epson software for the v700.