[rollei_list] Re: bloviating? - Re: Ikonta Film Spacing was Fuji/Bessa folder

  • From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 16:25:02 -0400

as part of my thankless analyst job, i've had to follow the congressional
action with the stimulus, TARP, TALF and housing bills.  "bloviate" is
a concept with which i've become very familiar, and a work i use almost
daily, as with:

http://www.thepolitic.com/archives/2009/03/18/pompous-posturing-grandstanding-bloviating-herd-of-swine-ouch/

-rei

--