[rollei_list] Re: bad news re: old rollei

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:22:20 -0500

That's why I asked if it was a crack in the latch of an OS.  He could put
the camera on a scanner, and upload a photo of the failure-- if it is an
OS like mine, that latch is just a glorified strap hinge.  But, I dunno
where the crack is....

Any dead OS's out there.....?

Also, I have 2 Wirgin TLRs, both copies of the first Rollei, and they
have a similar latch...  Cannibalize time?

PJN