[rollei_list] Re: bad news for film...

  • From: Volker Muth <volker_muth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 08:25:46 +0200

Hello Jan,

I have asked Zeiss in Germany if they plan to discontinue the manufacturing of
ZM-lenses (Leica M-Mount).
Their reply was clearly that the have no intentions to stop manufacturing these
lenses.
I think that is a good news as the Zeiss ZM lens range has some interesting
alternatives to Leica-M lenses (not only due to the price).
The C Sonnar T* 1,5/50 ZM is clearly one of them.

Kind regards,

Volker

Here the full response:

mailto: volker_muth@xxxxxxx