[rollei_list] Re: another odd question RE; Rolleicord

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:41:51 +0000 (GMT)

Before the WWII the French was one of most accepted
and used languages for diplomacy and international
relationships, also this language was used to draft
agreements and international conventions like the
original Convention of the Union of Paris made on
March 20, 1883 about trade-mark registration and
industrial property protection, the word "deposée" has
relationship with this agreement, BTW the countries
members of the Union can use their languages, however
there was a custom to use the French for international
law application.-

All the best
Carlos

 --- Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> [...]