[rollei_list] Re: age old digital vs film debate...again...was RE: OT Ancient Computers

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:27:36 -0800 (PST)

Good inks are expensive Peter, you are not including good inks cost, that is
the main cost if you print your digital work regularly.In fact, when I want to
print high quality digital files, I send it to the lab, it's cheaper than to
print them at home and I obtain a chemical print on true photographic paper.-

Carlos