[rollei_list] [according to photoscala.de] No news from F&H, but no production either...

  • From: Emmanuel Bigler <Emmanuel.Bigler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:00:09 +0200

I found a new article on photoscala.de dated June 11, 2009 about the situation at Franke & Heidecke, Braunschweig.

"Ruht stille: Franke & Heidecke"
http://www.photoscala.de/Artikel/Ruht-stille-Franke-Heidecke

As the saying goes in France : "no news = good news" but for the time being, I'm pessimistic since nothing seems to be manufactured at the factory those days, the employees being totally ... unemployed.

It is time to test two automatic translation websites handling German, English and French, both are free of charge:

From Québec : http://www.toile.com/traduire
(French versions are excellent for a robot)

another one : http://www.appliedlanguage.com/translation_resources/free_translation.aspx?

---
Emmanuel