[rollei_list] Re: a little unparallel of lens panel

  • From: todd belcher <todd_belcher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:09:00 -0700

The cams are not copper, but treated brass - the brass has a hard coat on it. The cams will not become ruined due to age.

There are two sets of two cams (a pair on each side of the camera), for a total of four cams.

I suggest you do not use that particular repair man.

todd

On 15-Aug-06, at 9:48 AM, steven woody wrote:

of course, i believe you. but there is a problem. the repair man and i
was talking in Chinese, though i mostly believe what he said is the
'cams', but i can not totally sure there is no any translation error
happened.  BTW, i remembered he said, there are two cams, one is at
left and one is at right, and because cams are copper, so they ruined
for age.

are you cams copper?  why you say there are four and the repair man
said they are two?

thanks.

On 8/16/06, todd belcher <todd_belcher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes - they are the correct ones - trust me - and will fit your 3.5E.
You will need up to four of them if all are ruined.

todd

--- Rollei List