[rollei_list] Re: a little unparallel of lens panel

  • From: Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 01:00:07 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

-----Original Message-----

    I would like more information. Ruined how?  Its hard to understand how the
focus cams could  be damaged that badly. The camera I taught myself on
exhibited this wiggling when a used to light a lubricant on the cams. When I
put thicker stuff on it worked fine. Lets say I am not convinced.
    You can see the cam on the focus knob side by removing the focus knob,
which is not difficult. It is not necessary to remove the side panel.

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx