[rollei_list] Re: a little unparallel of lens panel

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:39:03 -0500

This Automat has something wrong with the focusing rack gear.  All close
work OK til it comes to ~50 foot, and then it tilts to one side -- you
can see it.  It does not affect anything except vanishing points, being
far less "shift" than my Linhof is capable of...  Still, I know it is
there.

I just thought the man whose machine was "never in focus" might have a
shifted element...

P.J. Nebergall