[rollei_list] Re: Zeiss Repair options..

  • From: Robert Lilley <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:09:08 -0500

Marc,

I agree - Van Stelten and Ruth are very good.  I have found the less "overhaul"
propaganda on the website, the better the repair.  Well, perhaps I would
exclude MIles Upton of Exakta fame from that statement, but he is no longer
repairing cameras.   By the way, Sherry Krauter is not a screw on Leica person
- just send her the 'M''s.

You don't really talk to tortoises do you?

Rob