[rollei_list] Re: Zeiss Repair options..

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:56:06 -0500

At 12:35 PM 11/17/2009, Jan Decher wrote:

>The trick with Henry is to get a spot on the waiting list, request
>being moved up from time to time, when he has someone else bail out,
>and then send him the camera a week before it's your turn in the
>queue. Then it takes just three weeks.

I suspect that the trick with Henry is to avoid him as you avoid the Swine Flu.

Try Ken Ruth or John Van Stelten. Both do excellent work and both will spare you the BS Henry spews.

By the way, I have had Eddie overhaul all of my Contax RF's for more than a decade. He does outstanding work and uses NOS parts.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!