[rollei_list] Re: Zeiss Numbers

  • From: Mike Bischof <nbg90455@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, zicg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 05:22:29 -0700 (PDT)

Well then, here are a few numbers:

  Voigtlander BESSA II (no number on body)
  Color-Skopar 1:3,5 / 105 (#3242528)
  Synchro-Compur (#7265165)

  Contax T3 (#017668)
  f2.8 / 35mm Sonnar (no number)

  Contax Aria (#024561)
  f4/18 D (#6576614) AE/West Germany
  f2.8/25 D (#7451304) MM/Japan
  f2.8/35 D (#7945797) MM/Japan
  f1.4/50 P (#9555080) MM/Japan
  f1.4/50 P (#6425398) AE/Japan
  f5/80-200 VS (#7051230) MM/Japan

Enjoy,
  Mike

Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  We are not actively indexing the Contax RTS gear
yet but we are accumulating the numbers for future analysis.

And, yes, I want all "real" Voigtländer numbers,
which I forward to yet another researcher, that
UK Stalwart, Clive Bubley, of the Voigtländer
Verein. And Peter Kitchingman in Australia
accumulates Canon RF gear while Mike Symons in
Canada amasses Nikon numbers. And there is a
fellow in central Pennsylvania -- Fred Shurfe? --
who collects early Asahi Pentax numbers.

No, it never ends ....

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!