[rollei_list] Re: Zeiss Numbers

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:02:31 -0400

At 01:14 AM 10/18/2007, Mike Bischof wrote:
Do I assume correctly that nobody is interested in the following?

- lenses etc. from the Contax C/Y SLR line.
- lenses etc. from Voigtlander products _prior_ to their merger with Zeiss Ikon.
I have reported everything else (Rollei, Zeiss Ikon etc.) in the past...

Mike

We are not actively indexing the Contax RTS gear yet but we are accumulating the numbers for future analysis.

And, yes, I want all "real" Voigtländer numbers, which I forward to yet another researcher, that UK Stalwart, Clive Bubley, of the Voigtländer Verein. And Peter Kitchingman in Australia accumulates Canon RF gear while Mike Symons in Canada amasses Nikon numbers. And there is a fellow in central Pennsylvania -- Fred Shurfe? -- who collects early Asahi Pentax numbers.

No, it never ends ....

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!