[rollei_list] Re: Zeiss Ikon OOB in 1971

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:06:12 -0400

Hi Marc,

> I don't give a flying damn about eBay.

I'm surprised (and I'm not ;-).  As someone interested in historical
information, I would think you would be very interested in what shows up on
eBay.  Many historians in many different fields use it as a very vast
resource, never before available, to gather new information.

I'll have to get that book you refer to.  I'm not sure how come so many of
these lenses are clearly marked "Made In Germany", when apparently they just
were not.  And, no body ever cried "foul" ;-)

Regards,

Austin