[rollei_list] Re: Zeiss 1.4 55

  • From: Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 08:51:50 -0400

All well and good, but I have found it nearly impossible to focus manually
under most circumstances with any of the digital cameras I have used.  The
viewfinders are smaller and optimized for brightness, which does not favor
manual focus.    Usually, what I do is let the camera do its auto focussing on
my subject, trap the setting and reframe.  It works pretty well.  I vastly
prefer manual focus, but what are you gonna do?

Allen Zak